INCLUDERC and directories of rc files

2001-10-30 21:19:48
So say I have a directory called ~/.procmail/foo/ and inside foo/ I have
a pile of separate mini-procmail recipies I would procmail to include.
Is there a good way of doing this? My first thought would be for

INCLUDERC=~/.procmail/named-pipe

and have a daemon attach to the pipe and spit out the recipies... but
this would be slow and the deamon would have to wake up each time a user
got mail. I don't know if that would be slow or not but it wouldn't be
pretty...

Can anyone else think of a better way for me to do this? (and I think
resorting to having a separate INCLUDERC line for each file would be
"bad")

--timball