How do I stop rules from processing?

2001-11-16 02:46:07
Is there a way to say if a certain condition exists, to stop processing
rules for a message (in other words, do nothing)? I've read the quickstart
and gone through the man page, but I'm not quite sure how to do that.

One of the issues is that UW IMAP setup uses two different mailbox formats,
so I can't just move the message to the regular inbox (which is maildir; all
the others are mbox). Hence my desire to just stop processing rules.

Thanks!

Jen