Re: majordomo

2001-11-20 09:52:48
At 22:00 2001-11-20 +1100, Troy Rasiah wrote:

I was wondering if i could do the whole thing in the alias file..something
like

testlist: "|formail | /home/troyr/mailscripts/test.pl
\|/usr/lib/listar/listar -s testlist"

But listar doesn't receive the message..

testlist: "|formail | home/troyr/mailscripts/test.pl",
"|/usr/lib/listar/listar -s testlist"

(all on one line). Note each program recipient is enclosed in quotes and the two are delimited by a comma.

You probably should specify the path to formail.