Re: Best way of blocking virii

2001-11-28 23:31:43

FYI, the site that has the procmail script referenced is at:

    http://www.johncon.com/john/QuarantineAttachments/

which gives a walk through of the code. There is a fragment click'able
from that page that can be cut-n-sticked into a ~/.procmailrc.

Philip Guenther did a lot of the work on the fragment.

Thanks Philip!

        John Conover

BTW, it does/did catch Badtrans.B, hubris, love letter, magistra, etc.
Maybe a link from www.procmail.org to the above URL would be
appropriate.