Re: trouble with HOST

2001-12-16 05:41:53
"David W. Tamkin" <dattier(_at_)ripco(_dot_)com> writes:
A bug came in around version 3.21; if procmail is invoked with one or more
rcfiles named on the command line, mismatching HOST in the last named rcfile
delivers to $DEFAULT instead of dropping the message.

Thanks for the help David.  Procmail is being invoked as Mlocal from
sendmail (set up by the stock FEATURE(local_procmail) sendmail config
macro).  The only rcfile that exists on the server is the system-wide
/etc/procmailrc.  Would this still qualify for the bug you mention?

Then, Philip Guenther wrote:

The HISTORY file shows that it was fixed in 3.22, so there's no need to
grab the snapshot.

Thanks.  I am currently running 3.22 however (AIX 4.3.3).  I guess i
will try the snapshot unless i can figure out what i'm doing wrong.

Thanks,
-Matt

PS- Sorry my initial query accidentally got sent twice.