Re: procmail diagnostic shell script?

2001-12-16 14:27:44
At 12:27 2001-12-16 +0000, Martin McCarthy did say:
The SENDMAIL that procmail uses is, of course, of interest.  But it may
not be the same program that accepts incoming mail from the outside
world.

So I would change "The right thing" to "A right thing" :-)

Okay, added to the diagnostic bitty about procmail info, but not (yet) used for the MTA info (though I could _also_ emit information about it if it differs from the MTA we're checking).

Also, this is useful for the determination of $DEFAULT as well, and has been used to replace the previous grep/sed or awk implementation.