mail already marked read in Kmail

2001-12-18 15:07:40
I am new to procmail and have been unsuccessful finding a solution to this
problem by searching the web/man pages. I have setup fetchmail and procmail
and everything is working ok, but when I open Kmail, all my mail is already
marked as Read. Perhaps I have something misconfigured?

I am using procmail v3.21 2001/06/29 and here is my .procmailrc:

# Directory for storing procmail configuration and log files
PMDIR=/home/bch/Procmail

# Put ## before LOGFILE if you want no logging (not recommended)
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log

# Set to yes when debugging
VERBOSE=no

# Remove ## when debugging; set to no if you want minimal logging
## LOGABSTRACT=all
# Replace $HOME/Msgs with your message directory
# Mutt and elm use $HOME/Mail
# Pine uses $HOME/mail
# Netscape Messenger uses $HOME/nsmail
# Some NNTP clients, such as slrn & nn, use $HOME/News
# Mailboxes in maildir format are often put in $HOME/Maildir
MAILDIR=/home/bch/Mail      # Make sure this directory exists!
DEFAULT=/home/bch/Mail/inbox
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/bb.rc
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/bugtraq.rc
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/freeswan.rc
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/openbsd.rc
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/qmail.rc
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/qmailadmin.rc
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/sqwebmail.rc
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/mandrake.rc

my recipe's could explain why mail is marked read in kmail for all my mailing
lists, but for things that go to default so I won't include those unless
someone asks.

Thanks if anyone can help,

-Brian