starting procmail

2001-12-19 02:08:41
Hi,

  my university (Mainz) has the very nice feature, that you can cofigure
the forwards of you account via webpage. Therefore the .forward in my
$home lost it's function completly. I tried to contact the unix-support
of the university, but all i got was 'procmail doen't work. thats it!'
as answer. Since this is wrong (procmail is installed and works
perfectly - manualy at least - i'd like to ask if there is a possibility
to start procmail in another way than using .forward, or if there is any
chance for me to find out how i can use .forward without any help of the
admins. I tried for several week, but i just got some lousy answers with
never more than two sentences.

Thanks

ruediger