Re: Quota + Sendmail + Procmail

2002-01-02 02:19:12
Sonny Kupka <sonny(_at_)nothnbut(_dot_)net> writes:
I have just enabled quota on two of my file systems. One of them being
/var/spool/mail I enabled user quota's and have soft and hard limits set to
5 meg.

I have a test user, general, that I moved 5 meg of mail over to
/var/spool/mail/general I have general.users as ownership.

Now when I send a test message to general, the sendmail logs says that it
was sent. When you do a tail -24 /var/spool/mail/general it doesn't show
the test message. The message just disappears..

What I am hoping is someone has a clue as to what I may have done wrong or
maybe what I should do to correct the problem.

Do you have an /etc/procmailrc?  Does the test user have a .procmailrc?
If so, what are in them?

Philip Guenther