Re: Spam rc file?

2002-01-14 00:24:10
On Sat, 12 Jan 2002, Nick Wilson wrote:

::
::* On 12-01-02 at 17:02
::* Paul Chvostek said....
::
::>
::> On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 12:34:10PM +0100, Nick Wilson wrote:
::> > > >
::> > > > What I'd like is a simple set of anti-spam recipes that i can include
in
::> > > > my .procmailrc and filter to a quarantine file for a while to check
it's
::> > > > working then /dev/null
::> > > >
::> > > > If someone has a spam rc I can have or can point me to one I'd be most
::> > > > obliged.
::>
::> Check out http://www.it.ca/software/procmail-spamtrap .
::>
::> It's getting a bit large, but it's far from the level of complexity of
::> spambouncer and the like (I have yet to assign the time to wrap my brain
::> around scoring), and it should be really really simple to set up.  It's
::> getting better than 95% of the spam that comes in here, and has had no
::> false positives in the past 5 days (about 15000 hits I think).
::>
::
::Thanks Paul, I've tried to include it but it's giving me 'couldn't read
::procmail-spambounce.
::Do you know what I might look for or how I can get a slightly more
::verbose error message to track it down?
::

Nick

In Paul's file, there's an INCLUDERC needing the path to procmail-bounce.  He
forgot to include the link for that
file...http://www.it.ca/software/procmail-bounce.  Just create this file and
put the correct path in your .procmailrc.

-Matt