Matching recipe

2002-01-20 11:04:34

    I need a recipe that will do the following:

    If the Return-Path: is a specified email address
      AND the From: address matches one of a set list of domain names
      OR the To: address does _not_ match one of a set list of addresses
      -> send it to /dev/null
    otherwise let it pass...

    The list of domain names to match the From: address with can (and probably
will) be rather large.  As for the To: address, that won't be a lot.

    I can do simple matching on From:, but I don't have a clue where to start
on making this beast.

--
H | "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley(_at_)pcraft(_dot_)com>   .   303.442.6410