specifying parameters to .procmailrc files??

2002-01-23 23:41:52

Hi,

This is Joe, not more than a beginner in procmail, and I've gone thru the faq for the procmail available on the Net, but my answer does not seem to be there.

Objective:
I am recieving all mails for a domain to one POP3 a/c, I want procmail to put them into different folder based on the parameter given to the procmail.

My .procmailrc file is as below.
LOGFILE=/home/joe/maillog.log
:0
* Sender: joe\/.*
spool/<folder name for example: test>

When I try this code, the log file shows this:

From: joe(_at_)something(_dot_)com
Subject: test
Folder: /var/spool/mail/joe
procmail: Skipped "/home/joe/test"

Kindly tell how I can specify parameters to .procmailrc file, so that the mails are put into the right folders as per the parameters, and also if there will be any issues related to rights, (just a thought that came to my mind).

Thanks in advance

Joe

_______________________________________________ procmail mailing list procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE http://MailMan.RWTH-Aachen.DE/mailman/listinfo/procmail