Re: setting up filters for attachments

2002-01-29 15:52:24
At 00:32 2002-01-30 +0200, jc wrote:
anyway of creating a rule that would look for a list of files attached to
the message and then move into another folder (or even /dev/null)

I suggest hitting the list archives.  It has been discussed at length already.

*.[a-z][a-z][a-z0-9].[a-z0-9]+ (to catch "double-extension" attachments)

That might be keen for windows users, but what about "filename.tar.gz" ?

[snip - lotsa exe files]

May as well filter .EXE altogether...