Re: Fw: First time installation, help please.

2002-01-29 15:53:36
At 09:30 2002-01-30 +1100, Timothy Kersten did say:
I have no .procmailrc file. I have read about .forward and rc files for
procmail but am unsure as to where they go or what they do (sorry),

Then it's time to read the manpages and the FAQs. This list should be where one turns after making an effort to read the volumes of (searchable!) material which has been produced.

For instance, try 'man procmail' and search for \.forward. Note also the "see also" at the bottom of the manpage - there are several manpages associated with procmail.

See the link in my .sig - there's a more elaborate .forward invocation given there.

- Sean ( teach 'em how to fish ) Straw