Re: "Suspicious rcfile" with virutal domains

2002-02-07 13:31:48
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Paul Chvostek wrote:

Looking at procmail(1),

       -m   Turns  procmail  into  a general purpose mail filter.
            unlimited number of arguments.  If the rcfile  is  an
            absolute  path starting with /usr/local/etc/procmail-
            rcs/ without backward  references  (i.e.  the  parent

mailertable entry:
test.com        procmail:/usr/local/etc/conundrum/procmailrcs/test.com

Ah, thanks.  I guess when I was setting this up I either misinterpreted, or
just plain forgot, that chunk of the man page.

I'll just modify that path and recompile -- for organizational reasons I'd
rather not have procmailrcs/ directly in /usr/local/etc/.

thanks Paul.. your reply was both useful *and* witty. :)
Cheers,
   Matt