Log Settings for a filter

2002-02-12 08:29:52
In my ~/.procmailrc, I have where I want the log being kept.  It writes to
that log with no problem.  But what I would like, is for two logs to be
kept.  All mail to being sent to mailing lists be recorded in one log, and
all "personal" email recorded in another log.  Is there a way I can do this?
Where I'll have personal.log and then listserv.log?  Or something of that
nature?  Would I set that up inside of the recipe, or some other way?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
tdh