using a blacklist file to stop some spam

2002-02-12 05:11:25
I go the following in my .procmailrc:

****
BLACKLIST=$PROCMAILDIR/blacklist

:0 Wi
| (formail -x from: -x sender: -x to: | grep -iq -f $BLACKLIST)
$MAILDIR/mail-blacklist
****

With this recipe I want to filter some spam domains, but also want
them stored in a folder called "mail-blacklist". In my blacklist file
is something like:

****
wuv-tickerabo-owner(_at_)wuv\(_dot_)de
(_dot_)*(_at_)wandoo(_dot_)fr
****

for example.
But this doesn't seem that it works. Can anyone help me solve this
problem?

Thanks in advance,
    Manuel
--
"Necessity is the mother of invention" is a silly proverb. "Necessity is the
mother of futile dodges" is much closer to the truth. The basis of growth of