Re: yet another newbie question

2002-02-18 13:40:02
I'm fairly new to procmail, but for it to check if RELAY is at the *beginning* of the subject, shouldn't it be:

* ^Subject:[  ]RELAY*

Which would be match a line starting with Subject:, possibly followed by a space, then the work RELAY, then anything else.

Personally, I'd use a .forward file, but I guess some mailers (like qmail) don't support them out of the box.