procmail and cyrus-imapd - Non-zero exitcode (65) ???

2002-02-26 08:39:56
I'm trying to use procmail to filter and cyrus' deliver program to
deliver the mails to the imap accounts. I always get the above shown
exitcode. Can anyone tell me what that means? Can anyone give me an
example? I'm using cyrus-2.0.16 under FreeBSD 4.5 and
cyrus-sasll-1.5.27.

Thanks in advance,
    Manuel

--
I emerged from the woods that day into a different world, an adult world,
where memories of first love linger, but summers always end.