procmail repeating messages

2002-02-26 01:07:34
I'm trying to use procmail to filter my messages.

I have installed procmail and it works correctly, BUT when I have it set
ast
the MDA via Mlocal in sendmail.cf or invoke it via a .forward file, I
get
endless copies of the any message that I receive.  The same messages
just
keep coming in over and over.

I have this in my .forward file:
"|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #user"

and I have this as my .procmailrc file:
     #Set on when debugging
     VERBOSE=off

     #Replace `mail' with your mail directory (Pine uses mail, Elm uses
Mail)
     MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail

     #Directory for storing procmail log and rc files
     PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail

     LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log
     INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.testing

and this is in rc.testing
:0:
      * ^Subject:.*test
      IN.testing

If I send two messages, one with 'test' in the subject and one with
nothing
in the subject, mail with 'test' in the subject is correctly routed to
the
$HOME/Mail directory but after wards I just keep getting the message
with
nothing in the subject OVER AND OVER again until I manually delete it
off
the server.

Help this is driving me crazy!