Multiple Users with one login

2002-02-28 12:10:21
I am trying to setup the following senerio:

email1
email2
email3
allemail - email{1|2|3} all get forwarded to here

I have 3 email addresses that I want to check from one login. Thats not an
issue as I could just place a .forward or use the aliases file to get the
job done. The problem I have comes once the email is sent to my 'allemail'
account. I want to use procmail to filter who the mail is being sent to and
put it in the proper folder
To|Cc: email1 would goto $HOME/email1
To|Cc: email2 would goto $HOME/email2
To|Cc: email3 would goto $HOME/email3
Any mail that doesnt specifically fall in the above senerio would be sent to
$HOME/sort

If I get an email, for example, that is To:email1 Cc:email2 it doesnt seem
to filter it out properly.
 This is my first time messing with procmail. I have tried several combos in
the procmailrc and nothing seems to work just right. If it matches email1 on
the To: field
it might skip the Cc it has for email2.  I might also get a copy(or two) in
the sort box. *scratches his head* Where can I find some good examples of
what I am trying to do here? Maybe, what I am trying to do is all wrong?
Should I place a .procmailrc in email1|2|3 HOME dir and just have them all
write to the allmail home directory? Whats the best way to get this done?

Here is close to what I have(it changes slightly as I try new things):

SHELL=/bin/sh
MAILDIR=${HOME}/Mail
LOGFILE=${HOME}/procmail.log
LOG="--- Logging ${LOGFILE} for ${LOGNAME}, "
* ^(To|Cc): (_dot_)email1(_at_)my(_dot_)domain
${HOME}/email1

:0 A
* ^(To|Cc): (_dot_)email2(_at_)my(_dot_)domain
${HOME}/email2

:0 A
* ^(To|Cc): (_dot_)email3(_at_)my(_dot_)domain
${HOME}/email3
}

:0:
$HOME/sort