Re: A more general X-Envelope-To

2002-02-28 10:14:30
At 03:55 2002-02-28 -0600, Aaron Schrab did say:
LOCAL_CONFIG
HX-Envelope-From: $g
HX-Envelope-To: $u

This would work, but shows up in the weirdest of places in the generated .cf, which is why I opt to edit the proto.m4 (I believe I mentioned as much in my original post). One can add a commented-out version of the above, with a comment to use it if the proto.m4 wasn't edited.

In answer to Fredrik's first post on the formatting, the second syntax (using question marks, what his second posting _didn't_ use) is the proper one for the .m4.