Re: Procmail outgoing filter

2002-03-01 17:16:07
At 17:16 2002-03-01 -0300, Antonio Lenda Filho did say:
Hi there. I´m looking for a solution to filter sendmail´s outgoing messages using procmail. I´ve found several ways to do it but no one seems to work. Does anyone got an effective soluction for this problem and could post it?

Follow the link to my disclaimer. There's some tentative stuff there about invoking procmail from within sendmail. It can be done, but it isn't efficient (to get the message back into sendmail involves RE-INVOKING sendmail with the message, which will add an additional received header).