Re: corrupt .mail file with Outlook ?

2002-03-07 09:53:41
Udi -

Thanks for that - I'm also glad it's not just me :-)
Yes, I am running procmail 3.21 - just a typo on my last post.
The sed solution is great - I was writing a little perl routine to do
the same thing, but yours is much better.

However, it would still be nice to know what the real problem is.

Anyone from Microsoft on the list :-)

Peter

In message
<Pine(_dot_)SGI(_dot_)4(_dot_)21(_dot_)0203071754300(_dot_)743278-100000(_at_)ayalon(_dot_)eng(_dot_)tau(_dot_)ac(_dot_)
il>, Udi Mottelo <uuddii(_at_)eng(_dot_)tau(_dot_)ac(_dot_)il> writes