Re: Adding a subject line

2002-03-11 00:36:10
At 18:22 2002-03-09 -0800, Chuck Charlton did say:
I asked this question about a month ago.  The suggestion did not
work.  Today I dusted it off, and tried a couple of dozen
permutations of things that might make it work.  Both procmail
and formail are on my path.  I'm wondering just what it is that I
might be missing.  Any ideas?

If you're going to "dust it off", perhaps you could provide a concise example input message, the actual filter you're using, and the excerpt from your VERBOSE procmail log showing what part of the recipe isn't working.