Re: Out of Memory errors

2002-03-15 09:28:53
On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Kevin Myers wrote:

Mmm. This is the second time I've sent an item to this list, and the
second time I've received no feedback. Am I doing something wrong? Did I
forget my deodorant today, or is it that no one knows what I'm talking
about?

Sometimes it takes a while for someone to have the time to respond.

However, you could be providing some additional details, like at least the
version of procmail you're using (from `procmail -v`) and the operating
system and its version.