Wits End - Need Help with Quota

2002-03-28 01:08:34
Hi all,
        i need help urgently. Hope anyone can help me. I have set up
correctly a partition with quota to bounce mail back to sender.But is there
any way to send the mail back with a proper error message saying Quota has
exceeded in user's mailbox without sending the attachment together with the
mail? It takes up diskspace of the sender too. If the sender's mailbox is
full and the mail bounces back, it doens't go into his mailbox and instead
bounce to the postmaster. I need help in writing the script to set up what i
need and also i am a NEWBIE in procmail. Please bear with me and if possible
list down step by step instructions. I typed procmail -v and i got the
version. but i don't see any procmail.rc mails anywhere after doing slocate.

plsssss help.......

here is my sendmail.cf file

Mlocal,         P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@qSPfhn9,
S=EnvFromL/HdrFromL,
 R=EnvToL/HdrToL,
                T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=procmail -Y -a $h -d $u
Mprog,          P=/usr/sbin/smrsh, F=lsDFMoqeu9, S=EnvFromL/HdrFromL,
R=EnvToL/H
drToL, D=$z:/,
                T=X-Unix/X-Unix/X-Unix,
                A=smrsh -c $u