Re: Help!

2002-04-05 09:49:19

I am trying to write a recipe that will do two things: change the name
of  an attachment
(abc.exe => abc.exe.fixed) and insert a line of text
into the  email message to inform the
user. The first part of my recipe
works fine.  However, lines are added after the last
boundary line and
doesn't show up  as part of the message.

Because they are not part of
the text/plain section.

When wrestling with this myself, I found it easier to add a note
to the Subject: line and an X-Header because trying to insert text into a
multipart message was
too hairy for my tastes.

TjL

ps -- Please try to use more descriptive Subject: lines in
the future.  "Help" probably covers at least 50% of the messages that are sent
here