Adding text to a message body

2002-04-09 20:28:17
I'm back.  Thanks to all the friendly people who helped me last
time around.  The following recipe works fine, for the purpose of
adding a subject line to my daily reminder from the unix calendar
program.  And I can click on the new subject line and go to the
web page in question whenever I'm using Eudora or Netscape.  But
unfortunately my wife is restricted to using Outlook Express as
the only permitted email program where she works, and OE does not
provide for clicking on URLs in the subject line.  So I thought I
would add the URL to the body of the message instead.

How would I do that?

:0fhwc
* ^From:.*[ <]root(_at_)well\(_dot_)com
* !^Subject:.*[^     ]*