Re: Anti virus headers not added for redirected mails

2002-04-16 23:50:21
On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:54:53 +0100, Lars wrote:

You are invoking amavis from the local mailer, but the local mailer does not
get involved if there is no local delivery.

Thanks for the confirmation.

The local mailer does get involved if the redirection is done from the
.procmail file, and the header was actually being added correctly in this
case. My confusion was caused by my test email agent automagically removing
some headers!