Procmail 3.23?

2002-04-18 08:24:16
This variable-capture allocation bug and the H-is-always-set bug are both
pretty serious (but the realloc crash more so).  Is it time for 3.23?
Phillip?

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Kevin Myers wrote:

Mar 22 12:49:04 mail1 procmail[31438]: Out of memory as I tried to
allocate 5368720864 bytes

After some debugging and testing, I found this was occuring during
execution of a variable capture recipe that was new in sanitizer v1.133.

After more debugging and testing, I tracked the problem down to
pipthrough() in pipes.c.  It was trying to realloc() passing the address
of Stdfilled instead of the contents of that variable.