helping hand

2002-04-18 19:09:41

Hello
I have my own server setup and I am trying to install a auto responder
script which uses procmail  I need a little help determining if I have
procmail installed and a few other questions concerning procmail  so what I
am looking for is some one willing to spend a little time and help me get
porcmail set up I would be willing to pay  for your time if it is reasonable
.
I have read the tutorial on the spambouncers.org website and I just not sure
of some of the variables to set and where to find them
So if you would be willing to help you can email me at
moneywise(_at_)sunflowrertelco(_dot_)com
<mailto:moneywise(_at_)sunflowrertelco(_dot_)com>  or
contact me by yahoo messanger  id talktiludrop

Steve Pershall
Phone: 785-852-4163
ICQ #12578510