Re: DSN blockage?

2002-04-20 10:42:17
At 15:11 2002-04-20 +0200, Ruud H.G. van Tol did say:

* ^(Disposition-Notification-To|Return-Receipt-To|Registered-Mail-Reply-Requested-By):.*

Nice, but I think that the '.*' is not functional there.

You're right - should be a PLUS - '.+' -- it was matching for fields which were non-blank. I recall seeing the headers appear on some messages, but being blank don't generate a reply. OTOH, perhaps there's an equally broken MUA that would TRY to reply even if the field were blank, so I've removed the trailing wildcard.