Re: mail lost in a black void

2002-04-24 23:43:28
Try commenting out this line in your .procmailrc

 DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/mbox

so that it looks like this

 ## DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/mbox

As I discuss in my Procmail Quick Start, which is in my sig,
usually it's best to use the DEFAULT that is compiled into your
version of procmail.

You should be able to find your black-voided messages in a
mailbox named mbox in your $MAILDIR directory. I don't know how
to view your mailbox list in mutt (in Pine you type L for list).

HTH,
Nancy

--
ii Procmail QStart: <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/>

Nancy McGough           <http://www.ii.com/>           Infinite Ink
--= Sent via Pine 4.44: IMAP, NNTP & ESMTP for Unix/Win/MacOS X =--