Procmail flaky??

2002-04-25 23:12:53
Hello,
procmail was working just fine when first used as a Local
Delivery Agent at a small subdomain of atmel.com with only
30 employees.  now procmail has been implemented as a gateway
for atmel.com with a volume of over 20,000 emails/day
getting a lot of false filtering

ONE EXAMPLE:

procmail: Match on "^From:.*Free Money|JDR Direct Offers|Web Hosting|Channels|Fr
ee Recruitment|Equalamail|Money Maker|Shirts Express|Lifestyle|SpecialOffers|Aut
o Financing|downloads|PennyHaven|SmallCap|Scholarships|Payment Center|FoundMoney
|MonsterHut|Joke|Child Support|EMailHello|TopOffers|Free Stuff|uBid|GetRichNow|M
yPre|Sweet"
procmail: Couldn't determine implicit lockfile from "/usr/lib/sendmail"
procmail: Locking ".lock"
procmail: Executing "/usr/lib/sendmail,-oi,spam"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/usr/lib/sendmail -oi spam"
procmail: Unlocking ".lock"