Procmail rule

2002-04-26 11:26:31
Good day,
I am extreamly green when it comes to procmail recipies. I would like to set
up a rule that would take and forward the email off to another address if a
certian header is not listed, but if it is, deliver it to the local email
box.
How would one go about that? As I said I am rather new to procmail and have
tried to review the docs and man pages but for some reason just not able to
grasp the logic behind the various flags.

Thanks in advanced,

Terry