Re: Postfix + Procmail filter

2002-05-27 02:51:32
On 24 May 2002 Udi Mottelo (uuddii(_at_)eng(_dot_)tau(_dot_)ac(_dot_)il) wrote:

On Thu, 23 May 2002, Franck PAULUS wrote:
Can someone help me by saying what have I to do, or by giving me a good
url plz

      Start here --> http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/

Thanks for the link Udi! I don't discuss postfix in my Procmail
Quick Start, but I hope it's useful for a lot of other basic
Procmail info. For info about Postfix + Procmail, check out the
the section called "Postfix and Procmail" on this page:

 <http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2002/0401.ldap2.html>

The whole series of articles is interesting.

Good luck,
Nancy

--
       PROCMAIL  <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/>