Re: Procmail gramma problem

2002-05-28 19:39:14
On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 08:10:08PM -0500, David W. Tamkin wrote:
and Andrew told him,

| Make that a full path...

No relevance.  Marek's log said that procmail was executing tester, so clearly
tester was executable and present in the current directory.

No, it said "failure to write to ./tester", which does not tell me it was
executed at all. It tells me it might have been executed and didn't read STDIN
as you said in your reply, or it might not have been executed at all.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       http://andrew.pure-chaos.com/resume.txt

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
I'll get my copy from the list.