Re:Spaces in the subject line.

2002-06-02 05:31:37
On Sat, 1 Jun 2002, Charlie Summers wrote:

CS> The spaces are only to seperate it from the subject so the
CS> mark...er...recipient doesn't notice it as easily. (Most mail packages only
CS> show so many characters in the list view.)

Ah I see, it is the "user interface is the only interface" syndrome

CS>          Charlie (who needs to write a quick recipe to remove the annoying
postings...)

No, I put that in.  Isn't it normal to reply to the list?  I can take it
out if it isn't the convention in this list.

Out of interest, why did you reply to me at the @mundungus.hn.org address.
This address was not in the email although there was a CNAME pointing to
it in a received header and an X-X-Sender but not Sender.  This address is
only valid when I am online so maybe it has bounced - I'm not sure what
happens.

Alan