Bravo! [Re: Processing /etc/procmailrc first?]

2002-06-07 12:45:37
Bravo Sam, I agree with you and because of these unprofessional
types, I decided I have to edit the Thanks section of my Procmail
Quick Start. It currently says this

 Thanks and compliments to the members of the procmail mailing
 list who are always helpful, intelligent, and friendly. Unlike
 all the other mailing lists and newsgroups that I participate in,
 there is never a contributor or thread that I want to ?kill? in
 the procmail group (except for this thread that started on 30
 November 2001; I hope this is not the beginning of the
 degeneration of the procmail mailing list). To me, the procmail
 program and procmail community epitomize the old cooperative
 spirit of the Net. I hope this spirit will grow and spread
 through the rest of the Net.

But it won't say this for much longer. The link to that section
is this:

 <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/#thanks>

Nancy

--