RE: Processing /etc/procmailrc first?

2002-06-07 05:34:59
UNTRUE! I can personally testify to that fact. I was and still am a
newbie, asked questions (also had trouble with man pages, but so do many
in the beginning) However, I asked questions after reading and if it was
clear that I'd done some boning up and was ready to do more, well then I
got answers and pointers to further reading.
|>> The problem is Sean that you and your groupies who seem to
|>live to insult
|>>people that ask rudimentary questions on this list (a list
|>presumedly
|>> designed for just such questions) seem to be in contention
|>at times as to
|>> who can be the biggest asshole.

No it didn't. It was a comment unworthy of the forum into which it was
posted.

|>That kicked ass ...

Man pages are tough....but if you're in the *NIX world you're gonna have
to get used to 'em.
|>> I'm sure you will take this as blasphemy, but the man pages
|>suck. So does
|>> that worthless excuse of an archive you so often quote.

Well, that's a personal opinion of yours which I respect, but just for
the record disagree with. Procmail isn't simple, and often people get
frustrated with it's complexity. Perseverance and not whining are the
keys....stick with it long enough and you'll discover its awesome
power!!
|>Time to use something instead of procmail ...

WTF does that mean....oh, never mind because from this point onwards you
and Sam wound up in my plonk file. This was extremely distasteful to
read, so therefore you are both gone from my inbox from here on in. Bye
Bye.
|>... don't touch the bang-bang fruit

Sean, keep on helping folks and I'll keep on reading and learning. Oh
and DO keep "professional" in your title/sig. Not that you need me to
say that, but others apparently might benefit from it. 'nuff said,
that's my two centimes worth.
--
Regards to all,
-Colin