RE: Processing /etc/procmailrc first?

2002-06-12 16:55:19

Sean: Don't change a thing; If folks wish to read something into
some percieved "demeanor" in your posts, then thats their problem.
I just extract the very useful content of your posts and go read
your referrals or implement your suggestions. The help is much
appreciated.  Keep it coming.

Shane:  I don't recall seeing your posts heretofore, so I can
simply infer from what you wrote that you are either:
1) dense 2) difficult 3) both.
Some Advice: go read the documentation first before you post.
If the advice you receive from a question here is unclear,
then go read some more and try a few experiments or some of
what is suggested by those who reply.  But, don't clutter this
forum with your cloying whinges.  Life is short, then you die.

ed  -  first time poster; frequent lurker