Processing /etc/procmailrc first?

2002-06-06 12:32:01
I looked through the man pages and several of the web sites and didn't
find an answer, so...

I'm using procmail as my MDA from sendmail (nearly standard RH 6.2
setup), but I'd like for the global rc file at /etc/procmailrc to get
processed before user rc files.  Is there a way to do this?  Are there
major implications that make this a bad idea?

http://pgp.mit.edu/                |