Setting different levels of Verbose logging

2002-06-10 12:17:36
I'm using procmail v3.22 on solaris.  When I am debugging, I set
VERBOSE=yes.  When I'm not debugging, it's set to "no."  However,
I'd like a little more verbosity of logging, but not the trace
information the setting VERBOSE to "yes" gives.

Is there way to increment or decrement the amount of logging?  It
seems like the default behaviour is all-or-very-little.  It would
be nice to get a-little-bit-more.

For example, non-verbose logging gives From line, Subject, and
the Folder (or disposition) that the incoming message took.  The
From line, in the case of email lists, usually contains the
listmail address.  However, I'd *like* to see what is usually
in the From: line - the originating sender.  (Granted, this is
not always the case, but statistically, 90% of my incoming
list email is formatted in this way.)

Anyone have any ideas for me?

BTW, I'm no longer on this list
(procmail(_at_)Lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE),
so please respond to me and copy the list.

Thanks,

deb