filter duplicate mails

2002-06-13 13:31:15
Hi,

I'm new to procmail, so my question may be quite simple to
answer (I hope), the problem is that at the moment I don't have the
time to find out on my own...

I'm searching for a recipe to filter duplicate mails (coming from
various mailing-lists, e.g.)

I found in several resources examples for recipes working for an
individual user/mailbox - I got that far.

But since I do not want to build this for every single user I would
like to use a GLOBAL recipe to filter duplicate messages.

Is it possible and if yes, could someone give a short example for such
a recipe, please?

Thanks in advance,
Kai