Re: filter duplicate mail

2002-06-21 16:12:07
Kai wrote,

| I just found a weekend-night to implement the above (without the
| keepdupes - thanks for the proposal but (at least at the time) not
| needed at our mailserver due to company-rules) at our
| production-system.

If company policy is that strongly against getting duplicates, you might want
to raise the cache size beyond the typical 8192 bytes.  It's conceivable that
a duplicate may be delayed until a few days after the swifter copy, and an
active mailbox could have rewritten its entire cache by then.

| So, again, thanks to you all who entered this thread and provided so
| many good ideas!

As one of them, you're welcome.

David