Re: Dropped "F" problem

2002-06-27 07:49:04
On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, John D. Hardin wrote:

All:

A sanitizer user who's been experiencing the "dropped F" problem has
been performing some tests and may be narrowing it down.
[...]

        After filter the "From " is changed to be "rom "?

        I had this problem in procmail v3.21 run on RedHat7.1.  The
        solution was upgrade to procmail v3.22.  Philip Guenther explain
        the problem in this mailig list but, I could not found the article.
        The way that I went around the problem is fix the header before
        writing into the folder:

:0 wfh
| sed -e '1s/^rom /From /' -e '1s/^om /From /'

Bye,
 Udi