I installed procmail, and went through the messy instructions on how to
configure the procmailrc.  I then read some other instructions that said it
should be named .procmailrc . I then read some where that there should be a
.foward file that has the absolute path of procmail (usr/local/bin).  I am not
honestly sure that procmail is even installed.  Is there any way to determine
that our mail server is now using procmail, and if it is, how come the test
recipes I put in the procmailrc file are not filtering out the messages.

Thank you

Christopher R. Leon               5520 West Harold Gatty
Web Administrator                 SLC, UT 84116-3725
(801) 530-5130                    Nicholas & Company, Inc.
(801) 530-5792 fax                http://www.nicholasandco.com
9:00am - 6:00pm MST
christopher(_dot_)leon(_at_)nicholasandco(_dot_)com