Re: Something i have yet unsolved...

2002-07-02 06:24:02
At 14:41 2002-07-02 +0200, Mailing Manager wrote:

[snippola]

It works ok, until i send a mail TO operativo and CC fornitori (or
viceversa).
Nothign to do, never i will be in both operativo and fornitori folder
exactly.

Correct. Procmail is not an MTA. You're EXTRA hosed if the users are being BCC'd.

This is th epcormail of each users, the real mail oeprativo and fornitori
receive the mail and one use the .forward file to forward the mail to the
users,the other use ! from a procmail script.

Uhm, I don't quite follow what you're saying here. If you have the capacity to give these users separate accounts, do so - then just run them from their respective .procmailrc files. By having the SEPARATE USERS have SEPARATE ACCOUNTS, and therefore SEPARATE LOCAL DELIVERIES, you'll better ensure that they each get a copy when two users are addressed - even if one (or both) is BCC'd.