spamassassin & virtual users

2002-07-02 07:39:03
Hi,

I'm running a freebsd system, using sendmail's virtual hosting + user
tables, and procmail for local delivery via Mlocal in my sendmail.cf
file.  I'm trying to use spam assassin for all my users, but it's only
kicked in for users at the primary domain name for the server, not the
virtual/aliased domain names.

I guess I don't understand what local delivery means.  I would think
(hope) that incoming mail to joe(_at_)somedomain(_dot_)org, passing through to
jblow,
a mailbox on my system, would constitute local delivery, but it doesn't
seem to be working that way.

And I'm pretty sure this is at the procmail level, not the SA level.

I'd appreciate any recommendations or explanations, thanks.

--Eric